Wednesday 8 January 2014

MY RESOLUTIONS FOR THIS YEAR

I decide doing these resolutions in the year

1) PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
     I promise me to keep my weight and also I will do some exercises to burn some fat of my tummy, when I wear the clothes that I would look more sexy obviously in front of  my husband also I like to wear any thing what I want.


2) VALOR
     I will save money for do a trip with my family because last year we promise take my child to holidays but for different reasons we don't go anywhere. In this year a like to take him to know other places. We don't decide yet the destination  but I promise going to holidays this year. Maybe visit our family in Spain or probably we go anywhere around the Uk .


3) COMMUNICATION

    My resolution in this area is, I try to fund a place where I speak all the time in English to improve my speaking and listening                                                    ,like a work a few hours in a charity or  in a shop and  to improve my reading and writing I will do more writings  and read more frequently and also I stop watching a lot programs in Spanish.

4) HOME

    For my house maybe I will fund some new wardrobes because that  are already old and old fashion .
     

5) FUN AND CREATIVE
     I  will investigate  and discover how to use the computer,for when to use it I can use with more confidence and fun.
Also I want to enjoy in a fashion  and beauty course .I want to look more pretty.

6) HEALTH
     In this year I  promise to make heath check . To be honest I have worry because last year I discovery something no good in my body I still in frequently check also I have scary because last year my sister in law death with cancer. I have a fear no for died ,is for my son he still need me.
For my brain I keeping think in positive and optimist .
 In my home we trying to eating healthy food all the time but I think so if  same thing  is wrong provable is because I cannot eat in the correctly time.



7) RELATION SHIP
     Most all the time when have discussion with my husband is because for my temper. For example if my husband say , we are going to  cinema on Saturday. Exactly in the  same day he change the idea  I'm furious with him and probably I can't  speak to him for a rest of the day . Promise, I will try to control  my moody and ask him first what is the reason what he change his  mind and try to understand him.
                                  






   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment