Wednesday 5 March 2014

Women I admire

The  woman I admire most is my mum because she is a strong woman even in difficult situations she always strong.
I admire her, I remember when was a child  she made magic  with the money even when  were 5 children in my family. I come  from  a poor family.  Both my   parents  worked hard for  give us the good life. In fact now is one the moments I remember her because now I felt I think the same situations.
I want to be like her because she always do what her want to do also I admire her even though she just attend the first year of primary she only learnt how to write her name but now she make a business in my country. For instance  she is  agent in the cooperative, further she is a person what you can trust what you money is save also no just me or my brothers believe on her even  my cousins and same friends send money to her to make something to produce interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment