Wednesday 23 October 2013

Pinky day

 
On 23 of October our teacher requested us to wear something pink on that day. The reason was to support women with breast cancer and if you didn't wear pink things you  have to pay money for disobey her order.
On that day I was wearing pink trousers with a pink t-shirt and a pink scarf so when I arrived to the classroom my teacher was very surprised when she saw me and she was very pleased to see me in all pink.
  Posted by PicasaAt the start of the lesson she gave us some advice for how we have to ask  people for any contribution to help women with breast cancer. She also provided some pink things like umbrella, scarf, headband and some leaflet with the information about breast cancer.
The  most important places we visited, were, all the offices in the college. When we were  arriving  the offices we asked  people if they could wear something pink to help us take a photo for doing ours homework's . After finished asked people for contribution I felt good.
That day was very interesting for me because I did something completely new one in my life   but other thing that surprised me  was how my teacher persuaded  people to help us.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment