Wednesday 16 October 2013

In my comfort zone

 
teacher
improve
classmate
learn
comfort

The first time when I came to the lesson I was a little scary because  I didn't know my new classmate and thought maybe they will speak more gooder than me.

 I already knew my new teacher because she made the interview before the enrolment in the level .

When  had the first lesson, the teacher talked to us about the same rules we have to following during the year.

The first impression when I saw her was a strong person but when I got to know her I liked her because during this time she helped me and I had more confidence when I speak in front of the people.
In my classroom all my classmate  are friendly in fact when I speak with their I'm more confident and also sometime they help me.
During these time I learnt a lot of things. I know more vocabulary, I understand more gooder than before, but the best thing is I improve in my knowledge in how to use my computer. Actually when I  have my lessons in the computer room it is very exciting  but when I have to write is too stresses for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment