Monday 12 May 2014

Dear Joss Collins,

My name is Elena,  I living in this community  for a few months ago,
 When my neighbours tell me about the radio station ,I think is good way to communicate with the people into the area.

In my opinion I would  like, that,  the radio transmit a classify music   because I don’t want still listening a rubbish  songs.

Furthermore, If is possible in the radio sometimes a professional  person talk about of different topics  special for the young people  I am very interesting  in this because I have one child, his age is 11 . for example: I would like the topic talk about the risks when have sex, as in these days is very common the teenagers have sex without any protection  and so on.

I hope my suggestion help to the radio and also I am  be so grateful if my opinion is take in count.

Your sincerely,

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment