Monday 12 May 2014

Weekend


On Saturday, I did the things that I usually do, for example; I woke up at 8 am, I take 15 minutes for wake up, after I prepare the pack lunch for my son  because  he's attend to the the Spanish school, then I take my shower and the last thing we do before leave the the house is have a breakfast. We left the home at 9,30 am we take half and hour to get the school and them I have to run to catch the bus, to help me arrive on time as I'm doing voluntary work in the charity.

I decided do the voluntary job because I want to improve my communication with everybody and as my teacher Milagros recommend me to do. Furthermore this can of voluntary job could help me in the future when I applied for any job. Even I get experience doing this job.
And other hand I decided to do this work because in the future I want to work as a shopping assistant in a big store.
At the beginning in the voluntary job I feeling bored , actually at the first day I don't know nothing about that kind of job so all the time I have to ask at the manager about what I need to do, but in the next time I was feel confident even I have the opportunity to have a  chat with my new colleagues. 
I have been doing this for two months and now I'm feel very happy therefore I get more confide when I speak in addition I got more experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment