Monday 12 May 2014

 Discuss with my manager (  volunteer  job):

I think in last year  my job it was great  because  I work and at the same time  I enjoy ,also the atmosphere is great  and my mates are friendly.

 Firstly about my job I thought I increase  my skills even I learnt same things new. In my job there are many things  that I can do confident for example :I can asker the phone, I can attend the costumers and also I can help if the people need it.

In the last year a have a problems with the monthly report because I am not very good at writing I still have problems with it. So that is the reasons I start a course, to help  me to improve my writing.

 Secondly,I would like know If is possible you can  give me one day  a week  with the lady in the classification department to  learns  how to sort out the cloths and how to choose the  right price for it.

Finally for the future I want to work as a cashier in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment