Sunday 15 June 2014

Covering Letters 2: Useful phrases

Dear Mr Saleh,
I am writing to  for the position of Editorial Assistant which was  in the latest edition of Gulf News.
I am currently  by a Market Research company as a research assistant, but am keen to  a career in publishing, because I enjoy reading and write my own poetry.
As you will notice on the  CV, I graduated in European Literature. At University I gained considerable  working on the student magazine, so I am  with editing techniques. I work well under  and enjoy working in a team. In addition, I speak English .
I would be  for interview from next week. Meanwhile, please do not  to contact me if you require further information.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Roan





Vocabulary
advertised
made known to people
to apply
to ask in a formal way to be considered for a job
to pursue
to have, to chase, to follow
to work well under pressure
to be able to keep calm and do a good job in difficult situations

No comments:

Post a Comment