Tuesday 25 February 2014

15th Birthday




On Saturday we celebrated my nephew 15th birthday.
My sister in law in I we decided to prepare a small party for him because him is the older nephew in London and was my first experience to organize  a 15th  birthday party as is not common do for boys.
In my country we normally celebrating the PINK PARTY as the 15th birthday for the girls that is very traditional in Ecuador and the rest of South America.
Actually I did enjoy helping my sister in law to prepare the party like to cook the food and decorate the house.
First we met with her in the bus stop close to her house after I left my son and my another nephew at Spanish school as every Saturday they study Spanish language  from 10 am until 3:30 pm. I take him at Spanish school because if one day we decide back to Ecuador he can speak properly even if  we are still living here it is very good for him therefore him have more opportunities. Anyway,I back to my topic,  when I met with her  I suggested to her to go shopping at the Walword  road because there are many options where we can buy the things for the party. The first place  were Poundlands, in it  we could find all the decoration.
Secondly  we went to the East market to buy meat , vegetables and fruits and so on.
 Then, after we finished shop we were surprise about how many bags we got, so I decided call my husband to help us with the bags because I remembered he was at home as well as my house is very closed to the East market.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment