Monday 10 February 2014

TELEVISION OR RADIO

     The both things are great.

 In my opinion each thing is useful, either are good for learning and know everything what happens  around the world.

In fact I listen to the radio  every day in my travels  when I am going to my job, also I use it when I doing my job because my  job is physical work all the time I need to move.
For me  I think  this is the best way to practice my listening and comprehension. In addition I can use it anywhere.

The television is good if you are in your house or places where you are allowed to  use this. To be honest I don't watch a lot television. Most  the times when we watch the television we decided to watch movies.
 For my is not good way to learn English because when I don't understand same thing just imagine what happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment