Friday 21 February 2014

PROFILE

My name is Elena Quinapanta ,I'm 34 years old,I was born on 11 of September of 1979, I came from Ambato-Ecuador, Ambato is small town in the Sierra as well as surrounded for mountains and the weather there is beautiful.I lived there until my nineteens. But now I'm living in London for couple years.  My favourite things to do are; go shopping sometime I going myself and other times with friends in  both ways I enjoy to much. Visit my family is other thing I like to do, more exactly I like to visit my brother and his family because is my only close family here and also his wife is my best friend, I met with her since we were  children. But really-really things I do is spend my time with my son and my husband On Sundays therefore in these day we are free.
The reason why I decided to come to London was:
The first thing was to learn another language since  I was study in the college I dreamed to learned to speak English furthermore it was primordial to  approve some levels for my career.I  though if  I come to London  it was more easy to learn but for many reasons I couldn't go to the English school due to I had to work to paid all my expenses.
I have four brothers and I. I have three brothers older than me and one youngest brother unfortunately I have no sisters. My childhood was nice, I learnt to play more boy games instead girl games. I'm very lucky as all my brothers look after me also I'm the preferred of my dad.
My heroes is Caltutas' Mother, she was a incredible woman, she helps the poorest  poor people around the world , she made a foundation  communicate commodore for people who doesn't have where eating and also orphanage for children.

So this is me I'm a simple woman but I'm a enthusiastic person that a like to learn  new things every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment